The i-Stroke™ has a full-bore inside diameter (ID), allowing ball-activated tools to be run below. Made of acid-resistant materials, the i-Stroke is configurable in a single-up, single-down, or bidirectional mode.
- Full-bore tool
- Impossible to stall
- Lock adaptor prevents premature activation
- Modular design ensures easy reconfiguration to down, up, or bidirectional mode
- Critical components made of Inconel alloy
- High frequency combined with high impact
- Allows circulation and ball-drop activation below tool
- User friendly
- Allows circulation while run in hole
- Flexible and easy setup
- Suitable for acid and hostile well conditions
- Extremely suitable for fishing and other related operations
- Shifting of sleeves
- Pulling of retrievable components
- Extended-reach friction reducer
i-Flow is a flow-activated diversion tool used with coiled tubing to activate at a preset flow rate…
Bulldog Frac System
The Bulldog Frac system is a versatile, robust means of conducting an annular stimulation through Bu…
Achieve zonal isolation in shallow, tight formations with our cup-cup packer.
Stimulate new and existing completions with our field-proven cup-packer selective isolation tool.
i-Shift Hydraulic Shifting Tool
The i-Shift is a reliable, selective hydraulic shifting tool used in operating sliding sleeves activ…