Our i-Valve CEM is based on the high-performance i-Valve sliding sleeve series but features the additional ability to run as part of a cemented liner. i-Valve CEM technology is an ideal alternative to plug-and-perf operations in wells that require water shutoff capabilities or in wells that require selective stimulation and restimulation.
The i-Valve CEM is a multipurpose injection, cementing, production, and stimulation valve suitable for even the most demanding high-pressure, high-temperature (HPHT) environment. It is ISO 14310 V0 qualified up to 15,000 psi and has a special coating that prevents scale buildup and erosion. The i-Valve CEM is delivered with easily configurable carbide nozzles that can be installed on location before running in hole for optimum flow control.
- Special cement protection technology
- No flow through inner sleeve
- Special internal coating
- Configurable nozzle setting
- Dual seal system including nonelastomeric seal
- Carbide nozzles
- Allows the valve to be cemented in place
- Eliminates debris that can result in jamming
- Supreme protection against corrosion, erosion, and scaling
- Optimized flow performance
- Valve can be manipulated at high differential pressure without jeopardizing seal performance
- Increased erosion resistance
- Field proven to allow operators the ability to confidently cycle each valve several months after an installation