The i-Valve is a high performance multipurpose, injection, production, and stimulation valve suitable for even the most demanding HPHT environment. It is deployed as an integral part of a cemented or open hole liner.
The i-Valve is an ideal alternative to plug-and-perf operations in wells that require water shutoff capabilities, or in wells that require selective stimulation and restimulation.
The i-Valve is ISO 14998 V0 qualified up to 15,000 psi and is delivered with easily configurable carbide nozzles that can be installed at location prior to running in hole for optimal flow control.
- Patented ISO 14310998 V0 dual-seal technology
- Full multi-open-close capabilities
- Special cement protection technology
- Configurable carbide nozzles setting
- Valve can be manipulated at high differential pressure without jeopardizing seal performance
- Field-proven to allow operators the ability to cycle each valve several months after an installation confidently
- Allows the valve to be cemented in place
- Eliminates debris that can result in jamming
- Superior protection against corrosion, erosion, and scaling
- Optimized flow performance
- Increased erosion resistance
- Cemented or open hole completions
i-Valve CEM Data Sheet
i-Valve OH Data Sheet
Single Trip Acid Stimulation of 14 Individual Stages using the iValve CEM Completion and Intervention Solution Case Study
10-stage proppant frac with cemented i-Valve coiled tubing-actuated multistage frac system in the North Sea Case Study
i-Valve 550 Offshore Case Study
Sleeve operation in well with multiple i-Valve sleeves after 7 years of oil production Case Study