MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Our JIC model injector connector is a field-proven safety quick latch between the stripper assembly and the injector head. This is made possible by a male flange that stays connected to the stripper and latches when inserted through the injector connector. The injector connector makes for a quick and safe rig-up and down of the well control stack by removing human capital from the make and break operations.
- Hydraulic pressure to latch and unlatch; no pressure required to hold in place
- Visual indication of latched/unlatched status
- Designed to latch the injector to the well control stack
- Connect stack without the need for personnel standing underneath the injector
- Eliminates the risk of injury by removing personnel from making and breaking bolted connections
- Increases operational efficiency
Product Service Bulletins
Contact us for our latest product service bulletins to stay up to date on equipment updates.
Two-Door Stripper Assembly
Our DSM and DSW series two-door stripper assembly has two independent elements that can be changed…
Pressure Control Accessories
We offer several different kinds of pressure control accessories to provide a complete package for…
Cerberus Modeling Software
Accurately predict and analyze cumulative forces at each stage of a coiled tubing, wireline,…
Genesis Coiled Tubing Units
Our line of coiled tubing units represents a significant breakthrough in the evolution of coiled…
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand…