Our JIC model injector connector is a field-proven safety quick latch between the stripper assembly and the injector head. This is made possible by a male flange that stays connected to the stripper and latches when inserted through the injector connector. The injector connector makes for a quick and safe rig-up and down of the well control stack by removing human capital from the make and break operations.
- Hydraulic pressure to latch and unlatch; no pressure required to hold in place
- Visual indication of latched/unlatched status
- Designed to latch the injector to the well control stack
- Connect stack without the need for personnel standing underneath the injector
- Eliminates the risk of injury by removing personnel from making and breaking bolted connections
- Increases operational efficiency
Product Service Bulletins
Contact us for our latest product service bulletins to stay up to date on equipment updates.