Industrial maintenance management and optimization
Max™ MT is next-generation maintenance software that integrates with our Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) data platform to allow customers to better understand their equipment and more effectively use preventive, predictive, and condition-based maintenance (CBM) practices we develop through data collection and analysis.
NOV has been using and developing the Max MT platform for internal maintenance optimization for over a decade, proving its value. Building on this success and now accessible to external customers, the legacy platform's UI has been updated to the Access NOV Portal for increased ease of use and integration with other NOV technology products. The Max MT interactive dashboard allows real-time visualization of maintenance-related data by using notifications for asset condition and performance, providing the customer with data to make critical operational decisions. Max MT is not a bolt-on to an existing ERP, but offers immediate benefits as a standalone application.
Anytime an NOV Max application is integrated, the data can also flow through Max MT, offering near limitless levels of customization. Ultimately, using Max MT as part of our broader condition monitoring, CBM, and total-cost-of-ownership programs positively impacts your organization's equipment economics and enables the transition to more effective forms of maintenance.
Key functionalities include:
- Planned/unplanned work orders
- Task request module
- Time/use/condition-based scheduling
- Periodic checklists module
- Maintenance KPIs and analytics
- Maintenance reporting
- Failure reporting
- Inspection management
- Digital document library
- IIoT integration
- Material transfer module
- Campaign management for fleet initiatives
- RFID/NFC/QR code/bar code asset identification for serialized assets
- Asset location mapping/tracking
- Structured asset hierarchy/taxonomy
- Inventory/parts/supplier management
- Failure mode effects and criticality analysis
- Mobile device support
- Total cost of ownership reporting
- Customized EAM/CMMS solution for small and mid-sized O&G drilling and service companies
- Affordable and fast implementation with an easy-to-use interface
- 80 hours of consulting services and implementation included at no additional charge beyond the annual fee
- Asset management hierarchy for O&G
- OEM expertise and support for integration and continued feature development
- Field use for remote paperless maintenance
- Enables seamless system integration and easy information access via a single portal
- Includes access to product line SMEs, data scientists, analysts, and maintenance and reliability teams
- Eliminates the need for third-party service and integration while providing the expertise and know-how of the OEM
- Asset identification technology – RFID, NFC, QR tags, and bar codes for field use with remote devices
- Helps users build more robust asset management and equipment life-cycle programs by developing maintenance and inspection reports and setting health and performance KPIs
- Maintenance is now at the user’s fingertips, providing real-time data on equipment health
- Allows companies to transition from calendar- and usage-based maintenance to CBM
- Simplification of regulatory compliance and audits
- Provided to customers on a per-project basis with system implementation, training program, and configuration included
of maintenance completed
Max Ready products are fully compatible with our Max digital ecosystem, meaning they're designed to make your data easy to consume, manage, and act upon.
The Max digital ecosystem reframes the way you look at data and allows you to aggregate and derive real meaning from an otherwise overwhelming volume of data. You can capture, contextualize, analyze, transform, and visualize your data in real time, at high speed, at the edge and in the cloud all within Max.
Find Out More
Contact our experts at [email protected] for product support or to learn more about a customized Max MT solution for your company's equipment.