The MISSION 2500 Supreme™ pump utilizes many of the same parts as the MISSION Magnum I™. Key differences include a replaceable casing wear pad (for sizes 4 in. x 3 in. x 13 in. through 10 in. x 8 in. x 14 in.), semi-open impeller, and labyrinth seals for the bearings. This pump is rated for continuous service in applications up to 200 hp and is available in hard iron, aluminium bronze, and supreme hard materials with capacities up to 3,400 gal/min and pressure head up to 550 ft.
2500 Supreme pumps have three major features not found in other industry pump designs: concentric casing, wider impellers, and increased recirculation areas. Each of these features work to reduce wear when handling abrasive fluids.
Other features include:
- Semi-open impeller design reducing the amount of solids entering the stuffing box
- Extended life of mechanical seal or packing and the stuffing box
- Labyrinth seals to offer maximum bearing protection from external contamination
- Labyrinth seals rotate with shaft, eliminating shaft wear
- Fluid end components contain Supreme Hard material (400 Brinell hardness)
- Impeller, casing wear pad, and stuffing box contain Ductile Iron, ensuring even wear
- Replacable casing wear pads (4 in. x 3 in. x 13 in. through 10 in. x 8 in. x 14 in. models)
(Note: Oil lubrication for bearings available upon request and recommended for pump speeds in excess of 2400 RPM.)