Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-up. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-1800X is intended for use in water depths of up to 40 m in a North Sea type rough environment and up to 55 m in a moderate type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy.
The NG-1800X is a versatile unit and a smaller sister of the popular NG-2500X.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VFD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
|Hull length||56.0 m|
|Hull width||32.0 m|
|Free deck space||700 m2|
|Overall leg length||76.0 m|
|Variable load(max)||63.7 m|
|Water depth||55.0 m|
|Accommodation||up to 92 PoB|
|Main crane||160 t at 15 m|
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.