Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Field lifecycle and Drilling
The NG’s are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast, and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-3500X-LD is intended for use in water depths of up to 80 m in a benign type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD-driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast, and secure jacking operations and with built-in high redundancy.
This unit offers extended performance for the mid to deeper water depth range, bridging the gap towards the full-blown deepwater jack-ups. This unit is suitable for heavy well intervention and light drilling work.
- Safe, solid and stable platform
- Designed for survival
- Transit and positioning without tug assistance
- Easy and fast installation onsite by diagonal pre-loading
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VSD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Built-in redundancy
- The NG series can be fully customized to owner’s specific requirements
|Deck size||71.0 x 40.0 m|
|Variable load oper.||max. 1,250 t|
|Cantilever reach||15.2 x 7.3 m|
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.