Our offshore hose loading reels are controlled using a portable control lever or the fixed control lever located on the power pack. No manual handling of the hoses is necessary apart from connecting and disconnecting the crane hook.
- Single and multi-reel offshore hose loading stations
- Designed for safe and easy hose handling operations
- Increased lifespan of the loading hoses
- Reduced life cycle costs of hoses
- Designed for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Reduced risk for spillage
- Global OEM support
Offshore hose loading features and options
- Weak-link ensures a controlled brake of the hose assembly
- Liquid hose with permanent connection, including low-friction anti-twist swivel
- Flexible hose for dry-bulk connection
- Floating section with floating elements
- Non-corrosive hose components
- Hose reels made with AISI 316 stainless steel
- Remote operation with radio control
- Safety cage
Optional electric drive configuration
- All hydraulics are replaced by electronics.
- Each hose reel is driven by an electrical motor with failsafe multidisc brakes.
- Motors are controlled by variable frequency drive (VFD).
- VFD will replace the hydraulic power unit (HPU).
Hose Reel Stations Specifications
This table shows the most standard variation of reels; the offshore hose loading station can be supplied in a variety of configurations.
|Model||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (L × W × H) (m)||Power Consumption (kW)|
|1 Reel||3400||2.3 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
|5 Reels||13,400||8.7 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
|8 Reels||20,000||12 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
|9 Reels||22,000||13.6 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
|10 Reels||24,000||14.2 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
|11 Reels||26,000||15.6 × 3.5 × 4||12.7|
Length: up to 120 m
Hose sizes: 1½, 2, 2½, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in.
Designed for ease of operation, maintenance, and reliability – backed by a global network of support.