Portable Power manufactures rental diesel generators for land use that quietly supply power to any land-based job site. All rental units are built to withstand the harshest environments, employing heavy-duty sound-attenuated housings and stainless steel components. Rental models range in size and power capabilities from 69 to 1,713 hp (50 to 1250 kW).
Portable Power rental generators, powered by Cummins turbocharged engines, meet or exceed all requirements for operation on land-based job sites. Standard features include mainline circuit breakers and trailer mounting. Easy operating instructions are included with each unit.
The Portable Power group has highly trained technical teams of mechanics and electricians. Technical support staff are available to the energy and construction industry for land-based and offshore work sites. Services include job surveys, hookups, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Heavy-duty skid and housing
- Prolongs equipment life
- Sound-attenuated housing
- Reduces noise in work area
- Primary Racor fuel system with US Coast Guard (USCG) approved fuel hoses
- Fuel to water separator reduces engine failure
- Fully wrapped exhaust system with spark-arrested exhaust silencer
- Ensures safe operation
- Redundant automatic shutdown system and emergency manual shutdown
- Three-phase door-ajar safety switch
- Automatic oil maintainer
- Maintains normal engine oil usage
- Soldered core and oversized radiator
- Color-coded bus bar
- Provides quick and easy hookup
- Paralleling capability 500 kW or greater
- Enables units to run in conjunction for increased power (kW)
- VPI and crane-duty exciter fields