The Texas Oil Tools™ DSV and DSU model over/under stripper designs have two independent elastomeric elements that are compressed by independent pistons.
This setup eliminates the need for tandem strippers, reducing the overall stack height and ultimately saving you money by not buying lubricators. A pressure chamber between the elements can be used to inject lubricants or inhibitors during coiled tubing operations.
- Compact profile
- Elements can be operated independently
- Snub into well with either element
- Uses one element while the other is held in reserve. When the first element is unable to create an effective seal, the second element is actuated, thus doubling the time between element changes.
- Long-life brass guide bushings
- Easily replaces standard side-door and tandem side-door stripper assemblies
- The side door provides easy access to replace the packers
- Provides dual barrier instead of a single barrier, increasing safety
Over-Under Stripper Assembly Specifications
Temperature and Service - H2S service: -20 to 250 °F - North Sea service: -25 to 200 °F - Arctic: -50 to 200 °F - Steam: 75 to 500 °F
|Model||Bore||Working Pressure||Lower-End Connection||Tubing Range||Weight||Height||OD|
|DSV4||3.06 in.||10,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2 in.||650 lbs||46.85 in.||12.75 in.|
|DSV6||3.06 in.||15,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2 in.||650 lbs||45.65 in.||12.75 in.|
|DSU4||4.06 in.||10,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2⅞ in.||1,375 lbs||52.40 in.||17 in.|
|DSU6||4.06 in.||15,000 psi||Quick union, flange, or Hydraconn connection||1 to 2⅞ in.||1,375 lbs||52.90 in.||17 in.|
Product Service Bulletins
Contact us for our latest product service bulletins to stay up to date on equipment updates.