MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Frequent pigging of pipeline networks requires control of pig location to avoid collision in pipeline Y-connections. To avoid using radioactive pig-tracking systems, we developed a magnetic pig position and passage sensor. This system can be used both for RFO/commissioning pigging and operational pigging.
Our magnetic pig tracking system is developed, tested, and field proven.
- Detects stationary and moving pigs
- Reliable detection; no error-prone calibration necessary
- Magnetic pig detection; nonintrusive design as preferred for subsea pipeline systems and possible to retrofit
- Avoids radioactive isotopes, reducing handling costs and eliminating HSE issues
- Robust and reliable technology qualified for permanent subsea use
- Subsea pig detector
- Permanently installed; for hardwired connection to subsea or topside control systems
- Permanently or temporarily installed; battery-powered by portable ROV display unit. May be used for ROV-assisted pigging operations
- Portable detector with integrated display; for detection of stuck pigs
- Topside pig detector
- Permanently installed; for hardwired connection to topside control system. Intrinsically safe (Ex(i) certified)
- Portable pig detector; for manual localization of pigs in pipe/launcher/receiver. Intrinsically safe (Ex(i) certified)
- Topside/subsea pig position indicator
- For linear position indication of pig; for applications where pig position accuracy is crucial
Subsea Automated Pig Launcher
Enables low-cost solutions for operational pigging of single pipeline.
Flexible Pipe System Accessories
We deliver optimal subsea accessories to complement your full flexible pipe system solution.
Subsea Pipeline Structures
Achieve seamless interfaces for your subsea assets.