The Pinnacle™ Series shale shaker screens use an advanced frame and supporting plate design, combined with specifically created wire cloth panel, to effectively and efficiently separate detrimental drilled solids while maximizing drilling fluid throughput.
- Plastic-reinforced tall peaks provide 38% more nonblanked open area (NBOA) than BRANDT flat screens and 14%* more than competitor replacement Pyramid* screens
- Maximizes flow handling capacity
- Reinforced screen frame design
- Improved energy transfer from shaker basket to screen cloth
- Individual seals around the screen perimeter
- Minimizes fluid bypass
- Compliant with API RP 13C (ISO 13501)
- Ensures a consistent product that meets customer expectations globally
*Based on third-party testing.
*Pyramid is a registered trademark of the Derrick Equipment Company.
Pinnacle Series Screen Specifications and Dimensions
|PXL API availability||80, 100, 120, 140, 170, 200, 230, 270, 325|
|PXL cut point range||194.8 to 42.56 µ (based on API Selected)|
|PXL NBOA||7.43 ft2/0.69 m2|
|Dimensions||49 x 25 x 2.25 in. (1250 x 635 x 57 mm)|
|Weight||33 lb (15 kg)|
|Maximum operating temp.*||212 °F (100 °C)|
*The maximum operating temperature is dependent on the chemical composition of the drilling fluid. Certain additions, such as glycol, can have a negative effect on the seal material and glue adhesion combination and cause premature failure.