The Plasti-Fab Composite Baffle Wall provides superior corrosion resistance while providing the flexibility of custom fabrication to meet specific application needs. All composite parts are guaranteed against corrosion.
- Minimum 1/4” thickness walls custom designed for each application
- Vacuum infusion completely encapsulates wall interior — no glued seams
- Glass content exceeds 60%
- Available orifices sized and located per engineer design
- Walls can be fabricated in standard panels 8’6” x 20’0”
- Panels are flanged and bolted together on location for larger walls
- Composite sandwich construction provides superior strength
Troughs & Launders
Plasti-Fab fiberglass Launders and backwash Troughs are typically designed for clarifiers and gravity filter systems in water/wastewater treatment plants. Long lasting Troughs are available in all sizes with flat, round, or V-shaped bottoms. Weir Plates and Scum Baffles are available for FRP or concrete troughs.