Customizing HVAC equipment with effective designs for optimal control
Portable Power markets air conditioners, air-cooled water chillers, dehumidifiers, and electric heaters that supply temperature and humidity control to any application. Units are available in Class I, Division 2 for use in restricted areas that require explosion-proof units. Models vary in size and output capabilities, ranging from 1.5 tons to 500 tons (14,000 to 6 million Btu/hr), for all your temperature and humidity control needs.
- Phase rotation monitors and color-coated camlock connections
- Ensure correct phase rotation and ease
- Heater coils (factory air conditioners)
- Allow control of temperature and humidity during changing weather conditions
- Multiple air outlets and return air capability (air conditioners)
- Provide distribution of air to a larger area, with improved air temperature and flow control
- Skid frames with forklift pockets and lifting slings
- Prolong equipment life and enable ease of equipment loading/unloading
- Commercial grade with coated coils and heavy-duty compressors (air conditioners and chillers)
- Gauges on process and reactivation air (dehumidifiers)
- Maximize drying and indicate filter conditions
- Manually adjustable dampers (electric heaters)
- Provide control over air flow
Portable Heating Units Specifications Comparison
|Unit size||Full load (amps)||
(L x W x H)
36 × 30 × 39 in.
(914 × 762 × 991 mm)
|N/A||no blower; heater only|
77 × 45 × 57 in.
(1956 × 1143 × 1448 mm)
|3,000 cfm||250 °F (121 °C) max. temp.|
98 × 51 × 67 in.
(2489 × 1295 × 1702 mm)
|6,000 cfm||250 °F (121 °C) max. temp.|