Customizing HVAC equipment with effective designs for optimal control
Portable Power rents air conditioners, air-cooled water chillers, dehumidifiers, and electric heaters that supply temperature and humidity control to any application. Rental units are available in Class I, Division 3 for use in restricted areas that require explosion-proof units. Models vary in size and output capabilities, ranging from 1.5 to 500 tons (14,000 to 6 million Btu/hr), for all your temperature and humidity control needs.
- Phase rotation monitors and color-coated camlock connections
- Ensure correct phase rotation and ease
- Heater coils (factory air conditioners)
- Allow control of temperature and humidity during changing weather conditions
- Multiple air outlets and return air capability (air conditioners)
- Provide distribution of air to a larger area, with improved air temperature and flow control
- Skid frames with forklift pockets and lifting slings
- Prolong equipment life and allows for ease of equipment loading/unloading
- Commercial grade with coated coils and heavy-duty compressors (air conditioners and chillers)
- Gauges on process and reactivation air (dehumidifiers)
- Maximize drying and indicate filter conditions
- Manually adjustable dampers (electric heaters)
Portable Water Chillers Specifications and Dimensions
|Unit size||Full load (amps)||Dimensions
(L × W × H)
|50-ton||100||145 × 96 × 104 in.
(3683 × 2438 × 2642 mm)
|75 to 300 gal/min||20 °F (-7 °C) min. temp.|
|100-ton||250||208 × 97 × 108 in.
(5283 × 2464 × 2743 mm)
|120 to 360 gal/min||20 °F (-7 °C) min. temp.|
236 × 97 × 115 in.
(5994 × 2464 × 2921 mm)
|251 to 883 gal/min||20 °F (-7 °C) min. temp.|
|400-ton||800||On a 48-ft flatbed trailer||20,000 lb
|404 to 1,483 gal/min||20 °F (-7 °C) min. temp.|
|500-ton||1,000||On a 48-ft flatbed trailer||24,000 lb
(108 864 kg)
|461 to 1,690 gal/min||20 °F (-7 °C) min. temp.|