Our purpose built site in Montrose, Scotland offers a comprehensive service for precision machining, premium threading and NDT testing
Our capabilities include threading, milling, swaging, torqueing, phosphate coating, stress relieving and non-destructive testing of completion and production oilfield equipment and tools.
Our facilities have evolved from many years of experience to meet the demands of industry. The most sophisticated machinery available ensures precision with accuracy, reliability and efficiency, guaranteeing a rapid delivery of machined components, on time every time.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of premium threading licenses for machining VAM, Tenaris and JFE threads. These are supported by certifications and registrations to deliver a superior service.
A comprehensive range of components in all shapes, sizes and complexities can be manufactured in our well-equipped modern facility. Our machine shop is dedicated to catering for all the requirements of our clients and has continually invested in the latest machinery including CNC Turning, CNC Milling, CNC Boring Mill, Swaging and Drilling.
We have inhouse capabilities for Manganese phosphating baths and inspection facilities, used to coat the threads on the pipe, tools and equipment ensuring they meet the required specifications.
Torque and Assembly Services
Our fully rotational computerised torque machine can handle pipes up to 13 3/8” inches and is calibrated up to 50,000 lbs.ft
In addition to our purpose-built pressure testing and radiography facilities we have full heat treatment and stress relieving facilities and our fully qualified technicians offer the following testing methods:
- X-Ray and Gamma Radiography
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Examination
- Weld Inspection
- ISO 9001:2015 Our commitment to quality services, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- ISO 14001:2015 Our commitment to reducing waste, managing compliance and being environmentally friendly
- ISO 45001:2018 Our commitment to promoting and protecting physical and mental health
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards, Public Health England
- ANSI/ASNT Qualification and Certification of Non-Destructive Testing personnel
- Achilles JQS and FPAL registered
New Mazak Machine
We continue to increase our productivity and efficiency by investing in the latest equipment. Our new Mazak M5 Turning Center allows the manufacture of shafts up to 7” diameter and 10ft long and the premium threading of 25ft long pup joints up to 7” diameter. This provides our customers with more options and greater flexibility.