Our Montrose, Scotland and Vechta, Germany sites offer comprehensive services for precision machining, premium threading, and NDT testing
Our capabilities include threading, milling, swaging, torquing, phosphate coating, stress relieving, and non-destructive testing of completion and production oilfield equipment and tools.
Our facilities have evolved from many years of experience to meet the demands of industry. The most sophisticated machinery available ensures precision with accuracy, reliability, and efficiency, guaranteeing a rapid delivery of machined components—on time, every time.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of premium threading licenses for machining VAM®, Tenaris, and JFE threads. These are supported by certifications and registrations to deliver a superior service.
A comprehensive range of components in all shapes, sizes, and complexities can be manufactured in our well-equipped modern facility. Our machine shop is dedicated to catering for all the requirements of our clients and has continually invested in the latest machinery including CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC boring mill, swaging, and drilling.
We have in-house capabilities for Manganese phosphating baths and inspection facilities used to coat the threads on the pipe, tools, and equipment ensuring they meet the required specifications.
Torque and assembly services
Our fully rotational computerized torque machine can handle pipes up to 13⅜ in. and is calibrated up to 50,000 lb/ft.
In addition to our pressure testing and radiography facilities, we have full heat treatment and stress relieving facilities. Our fully-qualified technicians offer the following testing methods:
- X-ray and gamma radiography
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Dye penetrant examination
- Weld inspection
- ISO 9001:2015 Our commitment to quality services, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
- ISO 14001:2015 Our commitment to reducing waste, managing compliance, and being environmentally friendly
- ISO 45001:2018 Our commitment to promoting, and protecting physical and mental health
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (CRCE), Public Health England (PHE)
- ANSI/ASNT qualification and certification of non-destructive testing personnel
- Achilles JQS and FPAL registered
API Specification 5CT
API Specification 7-1
- API Specification Q1
Montrose - new Mazak machine and capabilities
We continue to increase our productivity and efficiency by investing in the latest equipment. This provides our customers with more options and greater flexibility. Our new Mazak M-5 turning center manufactures shafts up to to 7-in. diameter and 10-ft long and the premium threading of 25-ft long pup joints up to 7-in. diameter.