MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Our Red Thread™ IIA riser pipe assembly was purpose-built to be durable, long-lasting, and compatible with tools that fit through a 4-in. Schedule 40 steel pipe.
- Minimum wall thickness of 0.145 in.; more than twice the thickness of standard Red Thread IIA pipe
- Inside diameter (ID) of 4.026 in.; identical to 4-in. Schedule 40 steel pipe
- Total assembled length of approximately 68 in. when using standard 5-ft length of riser pipe
- Corrosion-resistant FRP materials means no more stuck tools that do not fit through your riser
- Compatible with ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) and all current fuels
- The ID of the assembly is designed to accommodate most standard tools, such as drop tubes, fill tubes, and overfill prevention valves.
- Assembled length designed to be ideal for a maximum tank burial of 7 ft below grade
- Durable Red Thread IIA riser pipe uses significantly greater wall thickness to better withstand surface loading.
- Red Thread riser adapters have thicker walls and are lengthened to accommodate the thicker walled Red Thread IIA riser pipe.
- Both the pipe and adapters are made with the exact same materials used in our standard Red Thread IIA pipe.
- Ideal for use on both steel and fiberglass tanks
- Approved for both direct-bury and use inside a sump
- Pipe sized for application, making shipping easier and more cost effective
- Pipe can be cut and tapered in the field using existing tools
- Uses either PSX-20 or 8000 Series adhesive, the same adhesive currently used for bonding Dualoy™ or Red Thread IIA fiberglass pipe
- No pipe threading required as with metallic risers
- Red Thread™ IIA Riser Pipe is UL-971 listed in both the US and Canada
- RP100 allows for the use of non-metallic Riser Pipe. See section 10.13 of the latest RP100 document from PEI for more information.
A standard assembly includes:
- 1 qty 5-ft stick of 4-in. RTIIA riser pipe
- 2 qty 4-in. riser pipe BxMN adapter
- 1 qty PSX-20 or 8000 Series adhesive kit
- 2102/2102-I box tool
- Strap wrench or chain wrench
- Tank Fill
- Tank Vent
- Spill Containers
- Submersible Pumps
Red Thread II Riser Pipe Specifications
|Part Number||Description||Box Minimum|
|012040-060-0||RTIIA RISER PIPE 4” PXP - 5’||4 lengths/bundle|
|012040-240-0||RTIIA RISER PIPE 4” PXP – 20’||4 lengths/bundle|
|011040-145-5||RTIIA RISER PIPE 4” PXP – 30’||4 lengths/bundle|
|012040-191-9||RTIIA RISER PIPE ADAPTER 4” BXMN||8 adapters|