Know your carbon footprint.
Remote Emissions Monitoring (REM) delivers real-time emissions measurements from known and suspected sources for 24/7 tracking, targeted reduction, and ESG reporting. With a small footprint, built-for-purpose enclosures, and an optional off-grid power supply, there are no limits to where this rugged and mobile system can be deployed.
In addition to NOV'’s wireless sensors capable of detecting more than 50 gases, the flexible system easily integrates customer-built and third-party sensors, providing a single source for all ESG data.
Accessible through Max Portal™, track emissions across all assets, analyze trends and simplify ESG reporting.
Features and Benefits
- Off-grid power supply and built-in communications, ideal for remote locations
- Versatile and fit-for-purpose system captures emissions across all asset types
- Single data source for simplified ESG reporting and government compliance
- Real-time visibility of emissions exposure
- 24/7 support, in the field and in the office
Max Ready products are fully compatible with our Max digital ecosystem, meaning they're designed to make your data easy to consume, manage, and act upon.
The Max digital ecosystem reframes the way you look at data and allows you to aggregate and derive real meaning from an otherwise overwhelming volume of data. You can capture, contextualize, analyze, transform, and visualize your data in real time, at high speed, at the edge and in the cloud all within Max.