All land-based rental generators are built to withstand the harshest environmental conditions with sound-attenuated enclosures. Units are designed with heavy-duty oilfield skids, walk-in enclosures with spill containment, and interior lighting. Trailer-mount towable generators are also available.
- Range in size from 20 to 1500 kW with multiple voltages to meet your requirements
- Can be paralleled for increased power supply
- Diesel, natural gas, and propane generator units
- Offshore approved generators available
Rental electrical distribution: Electrical distribution can be customized for your site-specific requirements, with options ranging from a simple standalone pedestal to a 20-ft enclosure with a 2,000-amp automatic transfer switch, transformers, and multiple breakers/disconnects to meet your application.
- Standard configurations and custom packages available
- Automatic transfer switches
- A wide variety of transformers available
Rental load banks: We offer multiple size ranges and voltages.
Rental fuel tanks:
- 2000 to 50 000 liters
- Transport Canada approved—double walled
Rental light towers:
- 8 and 20 kW
- Standard features include hydraulic lift towers and forklift pockets
Our Portable Power–Canada group supports our generator rentals throughout Alberta, B.C., NWT, and Saskatchewan with a team of highly qualified mechanics and electricians. Technicians are available 24/7. Our services include prejob surveys, commissioning startup, decommissioning, training, trucking, and regular maintenance services.
NOV (Varco Canada ULC) is accredited through COR – Certificate of Recognition, ComplyWorks®, and ISNetwork®.
Find Out More
Don't see the information you're looking for here? Contact one of our representatives to learn more about how we can help you.
For more information call toll free: 1-844-NOV-RENT (1-844-668-7368)