Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Containment Solutions products are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology developed from innovative designs. Our goal is to package a complete system for your project needs which will avoid complications and excessive costs while also reducing the duration of the installation.
Available accessories include:
• Plate packs
• Drop out boxes
• Tank sumps
• Deadmen anchoring systems
• Secondary containment collars
• Catch basins
• Fiberglass manways
• Manway lids
Fluid Electronics for Containment Solutions Oil/Water Separator monitoring and control systems can be configured to satisfy a wide range of customer requirements. Control panels, sensors, probes, and gauges are available for all double-wall and single-wall oil/water separator systems, as well as for single-tank or multiple-tank installations.
Fluid Electronics include:
- Control Panels for Float Switch Sensors
- Fluid Electronics CPF Control Panels are Factory Mutual approved as an intrinsically safe system designed for monitoring Containment Solutions Fluid Electronics’ “float switch” sensors. The control panels provide audible and visual indications of alarm conditions.
- Available in one (1), two (2), three (3), or four (4) channels
- Dry Annular Space Float Switch
- Fluid Electronics float switch sensor model FDAS 710 is specifically designed to monitor for the presence of liquid within the “dry” annular space of a double-wall fiberglass tank.
- Overfill Alarm Float Switch
- Fluid Electronics float switch model FOVF 600 is designed to provide a signal indicating that a liquid has reached a critically high level.
- Available in brass (FOVF 600 B) or stainless steel (FOVF 600 S)
- Hydrostatic Brine Reservoir Dual Float Sensor
- Fluid Electronics dual float sensor model FHRB 810 is designed for monitoring hydrostatic reservoirs of double-wall fiberglass tanks by sensing changes in the level of brine within the reservoir beyond two set points, typically high and low.
- Collar, Bulkhead, Sump Float Switch
- Fluid Electronics float switch sensor model FCBS 700 is designed to monitor for the presence of liquid within a normally “dry” environment of a containment collar, bulkhead space, interstitial monitoring tube, oil pan, or tank sump.
- High and Low Level Float Switch Dual Point Alarms
- Fluid Electronics dual float switch sensor model FHLS 300 is designed to indicate when a liquid has reached one of two predetermined points, high and low, with a storage tank.
- Available in brass (FHLS 300 B) or stainless steel (FHLS 300 S)
- Oil/Water Interface Single, Dual, Triple Float Switch
- Fluid Electronics float switch sensor models FOWS 40U (single float), 50U (dual float), and 60U (triple float) are designed to provide reliable and accurate monitoring of the oil/water interface level within oil/water separators.
- Available in brass (FOWS 40U-B, FOWS 50U-B, and FOWS 60U-B) or stainless steel (FOWS 40U-S, FOWS 50U-S, and FOWS 60U-S)