Our Setter™ composite frac plug is a full composite-design frac plug that provides a dependable method for temporary zonal isolation during frac operations in horizontal completions.
The compact design and all-composite construction allow quicker milling times for the plug as well as less debris to remove from the well. The plug may be installed with the ball in place in applications of low well pressure or where reduced water consumption is a must. The plug also has a pump-down ring option to further reduce water consumption.
- Compact, full composite design
- Element support
- Castellated lower slips
- Ball may be installed in place or pumped down after setting
- Pump-down wiper ring optional
- Excellent mill times and reduced debris
- Reliable seal during high differential stimulations
- Even slip distribution during setting operations and reduced spinning during mill-up
- Reduced water consumption