The solid body dart latch collar is a field-proven assembly designed to positively lock our latch-down wiper dart. Elastomeric seals on the wiper dart nose seal within the latch collar assembly to provide pressure integrity from above and below, while a locking slip firmly locks the dart in place. A solid no-go ensures the dart cannot be pumped through the latch collar assembly when pressure is applied from above.
- Fully configurable wiper dart design
- Single-piece body with no potential leak paths
- Millable internal latch insert
- Positive locking mechanism
- Solid no-go design
- Wiper dart can be configured in a variety of ways to accommodate monobore casing, tapered strings, liners, and ball-drop sleeves.
- Locking mechanism prevents the dart from becoming unseated after the cementing operation to ensure the wellbore integrity remains intact.
- Cemented liner and monobore completions
- Cemented ball-drop sleeve systems
- High-differential-pressure applications that require wellbore integrity up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
Solid Body Latch Collar and Wiper Dart Specifications
|Solid body dart latch||450|
|OD||5.50 in. (139.70 mm)|
|Body ID||3.90 in. (99.06 mm)|
|Length||14.25 in. (361.95 mm)|
|Burst/collapse pressure||As per connections|
|Differential pressure1||10,000 psi (69 000 kPa)|
1 From above and below with the dart latched in
2 Premium connections available on request