Next to the successful Wind Turbine installation Jack-up range, GustoMSC has added a novel floating feeder solution. This specially designed transport vessel is able to load WTG components in port and transport them to the field. At site, in dynamic positioning mode, a dedicated WTI Jack-up will be able to lift-off WTG components safely from a motion compensation platform while maximizing workability in the offshore environment.
Motion compensated Lift-Off to a fixed WTI Jack-up
- Integrated skidding system with high operability and autonomy
- Port access: Low air-draft, hull width and shallow draft
- Port loading: By multi-wheelers or by port crane
- Multi-purpose transport capability with large open deck
- World wide unrestricted transit
- Designed to minimize environmental footprint
- Dual fuel ready, space for optional LNG fuel tanks
- The STFV design can be customized to meet client specific requirements
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.