Keeping drivers safe and traffic flowing
Lighting roadways and providing signalization of intersections are important to the safety of the general public. We work closely with departments of transportation, counties, and cities to understand the regionals standards and requirements for every project. The ensures that we can provide the optimal solutions and meet budgetary and lead time goals.
Steel traffic structures serve many purposes related to improving public safety and quality of life for the communities we serve.
- Traffic control
- General public safety and crime reduction
- Emergency vehicle safety
- Weather detection
- Decorative, beautifying elements
Features and benefits
- Supports traffic control via signalization and signage, illumination, safety, and weather detection
- Rigorous quality control ensures consistency in appearance, durability, and reliable longevity
- Manufactured with low carbon steel
- Melted and made in the USA
- Designed and manufactured to meet AASHTO, DOT, state, county, or city specification standards
- Galvanized finish to ASTM A123
- Paint or powder coat finishes available
- Ability to bend large arms
- Welding in accordance with the latest edition of the AWS D1.1 specification
- AISC Certified
Ameron Steel Poles
Learn about our rich history of manufacturing steel poles and traffic structures. With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, we’re passionate people making quality steel poles and delivering our products with world-class customer service.