Integrated liner hanger packer
Designed for high differential pressures, the SURESET™ liner hanger packer is a complete liner hanger system built on a one-piece mandrel with no internal connections. The SURESET includes a packing element, an integral packoff nipple profile, and the hanger.
The hanger may be set using a hydraulic cylinder or, in some sizes, a mechanical set option is available. The SURESET packing element is available in multiple elastomer options for various applications and is activated with set down weight using a packer actuator. In addition to the internal snap ratchet, the hold-down slips keep the SURESET element in position against high differential pressures.
The hanger portion of the SURESET contains slips that are fully recessed into a special profile in the rotating body to ensure trouble-free installation and uniform load distribution in the setting section. In both the set and un-set positions, the SURESET liner hanger packer allows for high bypass, ensuring low ECDs (equivalent circulating density).
Features and benefits
- Hydraulic set as standard; mechanical set available
- Eliminates potential leak path between hanger and packer F
- ully pocketed slips for running in challenging conditions
- Non-rotating and rotating during cementing options available
- 10,000 psi tested rating in all sizes
- Integrated packoff nipple
- Large annular flow area in set and unset positions
- Internal body lock ring positively locks in applied setting force to packing element
- Capable of hanging long, heavy liners with enhanced hanging capacity and multi-cone options
- Standard VAM 21/VAM TOP
- Other premium connections available upon request
- BTC, LTC
- L80, L80 13Cr, T95, C110, P110, Q125, SM2535/VM28
- Other materials available upon request