MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The TerraMax™ milling system improves coiled tubing (CT) milling time by reducing travel time within the wellbore to the obstruction and minimizing the time required to complete the milling operation. The system is ideal for plug milling, scale and cement milling operations, wellbore obstruction milling, fish removal, and burn-over operations.
The milling system includes:
- Coil connector
- Twin flapper check valve
- Bowen™ TerraForce™ CT jar
- Heavy-duty hydraulic disconnect
- Agitator™ NEO™ oscillation CT tool
- CT motor assembly
- ShredR™ bit or Bowen™ mill
- Individual tools within the BHA are:
- Field proven with thousands of runs on assemblies
- Assembled with the NOV Certified assembly process
- Full traceability on all independent components of the assembly
- Trained service technicians
- Technical support available for tools
- Designed for long, aggressive jobs
- Ideal for a wide range of CT milling applications
TerraSEAL Twin Flapper Check Valve
Prevent the backflow of well fluids into the coiled tubing with our twin flapper check valve.
Bowen TerraForce Coiled Tubing Jar
Achieve easy, hard-hitting operations with no coiled tubing jar setting or adjustment required…
Agitator XP Coiled Tubing Tool
Complete coiled tubing operations in extended-reach wells faster with our Agitator XP tool.
Agitator NEO Coiled Tubing Tool
The Agitator NEO coiled tubing (CT) tool offers proven friction reduction and improved weight…
Coiled Tubing Motor Bearing Assembly
The NOV coiled tubing (CT) motor is an engineered solution for the CT market.