Our tieback stem provides the possibility to install a new casing string to cover abrasive wear caused by drilling or corrosion or to protect a weak casing string against shut-off or extreme production pressure. Additionally, it can also be used to isolate a leaking liner.
A typical tieback liner system includes a tieback string with a tie back stem below, which is inserted in an existing polished bore receptacle.
Features and benefits
- Mule shoe configuration supports stabbing and facilitates reentry with well intervention tools
- Available from 6 to 30 ft
- High-pressure, high-temperature (HP/HT) seals
- Flow optimized gage and shear ring to protect the seal stack during installation
- Tieback strings to surface
- Cemented tieback string
- Scab liners
- Tieback packer runs with liner-top packer
- L80, T95, P110, Q125, 22Cr 125ksi
- Other materials on request