The Tolteq™ iSeries SureMate™ centralizer offers a simple, easy-to-install means of reducing or eliminating the bad connections and broken pins that typically occur during the measurement-while-drilling (MWD) tool string assembly. The keyed design makes backward connections—often the result of human error or bad design—nearly impossible, while spring-loaded shafts minimize equipment damage and absorb downhole vibration.
- Keyed design – Eliminates the need to visualize mating ends while connecting, making it virtually impossible to connect backwards Attaches in approximately 30 seconds
- Tapered fins reduce the amount of wash on main assemblies
- Spring-loaded shafts minimize equipment damage from connecting and absorb vibration while downhole
- Shortened length makes the tool more robust
- Quality wiring inside with strain relief on connectors and high-temperature mesh covering for wires