Precise placement for optimal drilling performance.
Our eConsole reduces the wear and tear on your TorqueMaster™ equipment by allowing the hydraulics to operate within recommended levels at all times, thus reducing the stress on all critical components. The fully electronic touch screen control incorporates a torque/time logging system that logs connection data and automatically stops the torque process at the desired set point entered by the operator, reducing the possibility of over-torque and damaged connections. The operator simply selects a stored connection profile on the console, and it automatically makes the connection as desired. A user-friendly database containing connection parameters is incorporated and can be updated with your specific torque requirements to reduce setup time. With our eConsole, the make-up or break-out of each connection can be recorded and will streamline the recordkeeping process for your shop.
- 19 in. logging screen
- 8 in. system screen
- Keyboard and electronic joystick controls
- Safety shield
- Splash-proof console exterior
- HPU that can be located up to 100 ft away
- Seamlessly integrated logging system
- Automation for make-up of both right and left-handed threads
- Automated recording of torque data
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs
- Reduced noise pollution
- Remote access for technical troubleshooting support
- Minimum torque rating of 2,000ft lbs
We're here to help.
Contact our 24/7 hotline at +1 (888) DHT-Tool (US and Canada) or at +1 (713) 346-7000 (all other countries) to speak with one of our Downhole representatives.