We have the most extensive line of land-unit configurations of any manufacturer on the market today.
For areas that have requirements for large-diameter tubing or extremely long string lengths, we offer Hydra Rig™ trailer designs that carry nothing but the tubing reel that can work in conjunction with any trailer-mounted unit for offering extended-reach coiled tubing work. These units are generally oversized for normal transport and are used in areas where size and weight are not issues.
- Mounted on a purpose-built, split-rail, drop-deck trailer
- Climate-controlled operator’s cabin mounted on upper deck
- Reel recessed through the trailer for road legal height while carrying 19,500 ft of 1.75-in. tubing
- Injector mounted on hydraulic tilting stand at the rear of the trailer, permitting tubing to remain stabbed during transport and reducing rig-up time at location
- Multiport-powered hose reels reduce rig-up time by eliminating manual hose handling, with all components remaining connected during transport
- Unit hydraulic power supplied by a closed-loop hydraulic wet kit mounted to the unit’s pull tractor
- Electric power for running DAS computers, lights, and climate-control systems provided by an on-board diesel- or hydraulic-driven generator set
- Rig-up crane carried on separate truck or trailer depending on the lift requirements and rig-up height at location
- Other unit configurations include injector handling masts for reduced load on the wellhead