We have the most extensive line of land-unit configurations of any manufacturer on the market today.
For areas that have requirements for large-diameter tubing or extremely long string lengths, we offer Hydra Rig™ trailer designs that carry nothing but the tubing reel that can work in conjunction with any trailer-mounted unit for offering extended-reach coiled tubing work. These units are generally oversized for normal transport and are used in areas where size and weight are not issues.
- Mounted on a purpose-built, split-rail, drop-deck trailer
- Climate-controlled operator’s cabin mounted on upper deck
- Reel recessed through the trailer for road legal height while carrying 19,500 ft of 1.75-in. tubing
- Injector mounted on hydraulic tilting stand at the rear of the trailer, permitting tubing to remain stabbed during transport and reducing rig-up time at location
- Multiport-powered hose reels reduce rig-up time by eliminating manual hose handling, with all components remaining connected during transport
- Unit hydraulic power supplied by a closed-loop hydraulic wet kit mounted to the unit’s pull tractor
- Electric power for running DAS computers, lights, and climate-control systems provided by an on-board diesel- or hydraulic-driven generator set
- Rig-up crane carried on separate truck or trailer depending on the lift requirements and rig-up height at location
- Other unit configurations include injector handling masts for reduced load on the wellhead
Hydra Rig Product Updates
It is our commitment to continue the technological advancement of the trusted Hydra Rig equipment that has been leading the coiled tubing and snubbing industries for decades. Please contact us for our latest product updates.