Trailer-Mounted Coiled Tubing Units
As the industry has expanded—thereby increasing needs for both larger tubing sizes and longer lengths—so has the size of the equipment and how it can be transported.
We have the most extensive line of land-unit configurations of any manufacturer on the market today.
For areas that have requirements for large-diameter tubing or extremely long string lengths, we offer Hydra Rig™ trailer designs that carry nothing but the tubing reel that can work in conjunction with any trailer-mounted unit for offering extended-reach coiled tubing work. These units are generally oversized for normal transport and are used in areas where size and weight are not issues.
- Mounted on a purpose-built, split-rail, drop-deck trailer
- Climate-controlled operator’s cabin mounted on upper deck
- Reel recessed through the trailer for road legal height while carrying 19,500 ft of 1.75-in. tubing
- Injector mounted on hydraulic tilting stand at the rear of the trailer, permitting tubing to remain stabbed during transport and reducing rig-up time at location
- Multiport-powered hose reels reduce rig-up time by eliminating manual hose handling, with all components remaining connected during transport
- Unit hydraulic power supplied by a closed-loop hydraulic wet kit mounted to the unit’s pull tractor
- Electric power for running DAS computers, lights, and climate-control systems provided by an on-board diesel- or hydraulic-driven generator set
- Rig-up crane carried on separate truck or trailer depending on the lift requirements and rig-up height at location
- Other unit configurations include injector handling masts for reduced load on the wellhead
Product Updates and Bulletins
ATP Coiled Tubing
The Quality Tubing ATP coiled tubing uses state-of-the-art thermal processing throughout the manufacturing process to achieve the most advanced coiled tubing product available on the market.
Cerberus Modeling Software
Accurately predict and analyze cumulative forces at each stage of a coiled tubing, wireline, slickline, or jointed pipe job with Cerberus.
ES Series Ram Type WCE
Our ES Series ram type well control equipment (WCE) is smaller and lighter than any other comparable WCE on the market today.
Genesis Coiled Tubing Units
Our line of coiled tubing units represents a significant breakthrough in the evolution of coiled tubing transportation.
Intervention and Stimulation Aftermarket Solutions
Reduce total cost of ownership of your coiled tubing, stimulation, acidizing, wireline, sand handling, and cementing equipment with our aftermarket solutions.