MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The Vector™ Series 40 bearing pack technology provides higher weight-on-bit (WOB) capacity. Capable of withstanding higher levels of radial loading, the technology can be run in the highest-temperature applications. The mud-lubricated bearing stack is composed of high-strength ball bearings that are radially supported over its entire length. The patented Twin Torque Nut allows for higher-torque power sections.
- Mud-lubricated bearing technology ideal for any temperature and mud type
- Maximum operating temperature limited only by power section
- Tensile or compression load supported by multiple rows of bidirectional angular contact bearings
- Provides extended operating hours
- Provides higher operating torques
- Ideal for higher bottomhole temperatures
- Enables higher WOB capacity
- Ideal for remote locations; easily serviced