Our VectorEXAKT vertical RSS is designed for high performance in vertical drilling operations. The VectorEXAKT system is set apart by its high rate of penetration, precise verticality control, and robust design.
The VectorEXAKT RSS stays on course through continuous steering—when there is a deviation from vertical, the system will autonomously steer back on course. You can also run the VectorEXAKT system below a motor for performance drilling applications.
- Integrated measurement-while-drilling (MWD) system
- Provides real-time feedback while drilling
- Near-bit inclination and gamma measurements
- Delivers directional and geological information within 4 ft of the bit
- Closed-loop vertical control that requires no intervention from surface
- Steers and maintains a vertical hole autonomously
- Can be combined with NOV's MWD and logging-while-drilling (LWD) tool portfolio
- Allows the construction of a fully integrated drilling and logging bottomhole assembly
- Short, nonrotating housing with four steering ribs
- Provides accurate vertical control even under severe stick/slip conditions