Voyager Frac Sleeve
Voyager frac sleeve ball-drop-activated multistage fracturing sleeves are designed for cemented, openhole, multiple open/close, and openhole horizontal completions.
The Voyager™ frac sleeve is a ball-drop-activated multistage fracturing sleeve specifically designed for openhole conditions. For each ball pumped from surface, a corresponding sleeve downhole is opened, allowing communication between the casing inside diameter (ID) and the formation of interest. The stimulation operation is continuous, with balls of increasing outside diameter (OD) being pumped from surface as the operation works towards the heel of the wellbore.
- Cemented and Cased Hole Multistage Stimulation Technology Development and Field Wide Implementation in a North Sea Chalk Oilfield
- Mitigating Formation Damage by Using Completion with Built-in-Casing Perforations Instead of Perforation with Explosive Charges
- Single Trip Deployment of Multistage Completion Liners Through the Use of Interventionless Flotation Collars
- Ball-drop operated
- Flow port area equivalent to or greater than casing flow area
- Internal sleeve open to prevent unintentional closing
- Field-adjustable activation pressure
- LTC connections standard (premium connections available)
- Millable cast-iron ball seats can be milled in either the open or closed position
- Compatible with dissolvable frac ball technology, allowing production operations to begin with no well intervention
The i-Frac sleeves are ball-drop-activated multistage fracturing sleeves designed for cemented, openhole, multiple open/close, and openhole horizontal completions.
BPS Burst Port System
Premium casing accessory with pre-milled frac ports that open at precise pressures, providing operators more control over their fracture stimulation
Flow Lock Subs
Allows circulation through the completion string until setting of hydraulic equipment above it is required in openhole multistage completions
i-Opener SO (Single-Open) Toe Sleeve
Our i-Opener SO toe sleeve supports plug-and-perf operations or stimulation of the first frac stage by allowing the injection of fluid into a formation.
d-Solve Dissolvable Frac Balls
d-Solve dissolvable balls will dissolve after a period of time after coming into contact with fluid and allow for interventionless operations across a wide range of applications.
GripR Openhole Anchor
High-pressure, hydraulic-set anchor designed to be run as an integral part of the casing/liner to anchor downhole equipment in openhole applications