The i-Frac™ OHS is a ball-drop-activated multistage fracturing sleeve specifically designed for openhole conditions. For each ball pumped from surface, a corresponding sleeve downhole is opened, allowing communication between the casing inside diameter (ID) and the formation of interest. The stimulation operation is continuous, with balls of increasing outside diameter (OD) being pumped from surface as the operation works towards the heel of the wellbore.
- Ball-drop operated
- Flow port area equivalent to or greater than casing flow area
- Internal sleeve open to prevent unintentional closing
- Field-adjustable activation pressure
- LTC connections standard (premium connections available)
- Millable cast-iron ball seats can be milled in either the open or closed position
- Compatible with dissolvable frac ball technology, allowing production operations to begin with no well intervention