The Voyager™ frac system removes components that limit the end-users’ well performance. For each casing weight, the sleeves, packers, and other equipment have been designed to exceed the casing specifications outlined in API 5CT.
Set the Voyager OH packer by applying differential pressure against a temporary or permanent plugging device in the casing below. The setting pressure can be adjusted through field accessible shear pins.
- Hydraulically activated single-acting setting piston
- Small, compact design allows for safe and fast deployment on the rig floor
- Rugged, high differential pressure element designed for multistage fracturing and qualified to the latest API 19 OH standards
- Field adjustable shear pins for easy setting confirmation
- Element stack can be modified for special applications
- One-piece mandrel design reduces the number of potential leak paths
- Compatible with all NOV open hole sleeve systems
- Open hole multistage completions
- Acid or proppant stimulations
- Enhanced recovery applications requiring inflow and outflow control