MYNOV is a single sign-on solution.
Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
XCalibur, a threaded and coupled connector featuring a gas-tight metal-to-metal seal, is the latest addition to the XL Systems family of large diameter casing and connector products.
An integral pin with double start threads and a high strength forged coupling delivers robust performance and 100% pipe body strength in challenging onshore & offshore critical-service casing applications.
Extensive full-scale testing under combined axial, bending, and pressure loads has been completed to API RP 5C5 CAL I with gas. These rigorous tests confirmed that even at worst-case geometric tolerance conditions, XCalibur connectors match full pipe body gas pressure envelopes
- 16” – 24”
- Multi-purpose connector for severe applications
- Casing strings and liner strings with gas pressure sealing requirements
- Casing for deviated wells
- Gas storage wells
- Gas-tight internal metal-to-metal seal
- Full pipe body strength
- Torque shoulder
- High strength forged couplings provide uniform geometry and mechanical properties
- Double start hooked threads for fast, reliable make-up
- Economical alternative to weld-on connectors
- Integral lift shoulder for easy running and handling
- No mechanical anti-rotation device
Gas-tight internal metal seal designed for high performance under gas pressure loading.
Combining the integrity of a wedge thread connector with the strength of a weld-on connector.
Proven performance in deepwater and ultra-deepwater applications.
The latest in our compact class of connectors, Scorpion provides robust strength and proven…
High-strength integral connector ideal for casing strings.
XL Systems Service and Engineering
Expert in-house engineering and field service technicians.