Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast, and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-2500X-A is intended for use in water depths of up to 70 m in a moderate type of environment. This unit is equipped with a well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a VFD-driven jacking system providing a controlled ramp-up / ramp-down, speed & torque control, for frequent, fast, and secure jacking operations and with built-in high redundancy.
The NG-2500X is the most versatile and best-balanced unit in its class and the prime choice for the major contractors, both for offshore O&G support as for work in the Renewable sector.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- VFD controlled Rack & Pinion jacking system
- Fast , secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
|Hull length||61.0 m|
|Hull width||36.0 m|
|Free deck space||800 m2|
|Overall leg length||94.2 m|
|Leg length under hull (max)||80 m|
|Variable load (max)||1,300 t|
|Water depth||70.0 m|
|Accommodation||up to 150 PoB|
|Main crane||300 t at 16 m|
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.