NG-5500C Self-propelled jack-up
Stable Platform for Harsh Environments
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-5500C is intended for use in water depths of up to 45 m in a harsh North Sea type of environment and has a leg length under the hull of 65.3 m. This unit is equipped with well-balanced DP2 maneuvering capability and a robust, positive engagement hydraulic jacking system for frequent, fast and secure jacking operations and with a built-in high redundancy. It is equipped with an impressive 800 t fully revolving, high reach offshore leg crane designed & built by GustoMSC.
This unit is suitable for Oil & Gas support work, and for installation works in the Offshore Renewable sector.
- Transit and DP2 positioning on Offshore locations without tug assistance
- Four legs and diagonal pre-loading for easy and fast installation onsite
- Designed for survival
- High hoisting height
- Crane around the leg
- Optimized deck coverage
- Optimized free deck space
- Fast operations
- Large free deck space
- Modern accommodation layout
- Continuous hydraulic jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled Jacking and Preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Build-in redundancy
- The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
|Free deck space
|Overall leg length
|Leg length under hull (max.)
|Variable load (max.)
|up to 90 PoB
|800 t at 24m, GustoMSC GLC-8000-ED
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.