Field Lifecycle and Wind Maintenance
The NG's are a series of multi-purpose jack-ups. These units undertake transit and positioning offshore without tug assistance. The four legs and diagonal preloading capability allow for easy, fast, and secure jacking and pre-loading operations.
The NG-5500X is intended for use in water depths of up to 55 m in a North Sea type rough environment and up to 75 m in a moderate type of environment. With this capability, the unit is able to cover all Southern North Sea fields.
The large free deck can accommodate additional accommodation modules making the unit perfectly suitable for maintenance works and all kinds of services.
Field Lifecycle Highlights
- All year round
- Fast & autonomous positioning up to DP2
- Accommodation up to 90 PoB (daylight cabins)
- Variable load (max.) 4,450 t
- Free deck space 2,200 m2 for mission equipment
- Water depth 55.0 m
- Main crane 800 t at 25 m(multiple crane configurations possible)
- Preload 5500t, sufficient preload capacity for harsh weather and crane operations
- High number of jacking cycles, frequent jacking
Wind Maintenance Highlights
- Autonomous transit and positioning
- Designed for survival
- Telescopic pedestal crane: high capacity - high reach
- VSD controlled rack & pinion jacking system
- Fast, secure and controlled jacking and preloading
- High number of jacking moves
- Large free deck space
- Optimized deck coverage and high hoisting height
The NG series can be customized to owner’s specific requirements
|Hull width||42.0 m|
|Free deck space||2,200 m2|
|Overall leg length||106.8 m|
|Variable load (max.)||4,450 t|
|Water depth||55.0 m|
|Accommodation||up to 90 PoB|
|Main crane||800 t at 25 m|
Our designs at work
Ideas may start on paper, but our designs are brought to life each day as they serve the marine and offshore industries. View our reference list of field-proven designs and vessels.