The TXP liner top packer was developed for high differential pressures. It is used for additional sealing of the annular space between the liner and casing. The TXP packer is activated by means of loading through the drill pipe and the packer actuator. After setting, the packer element is held in the desired position by controlled deformation of the support rings. In addition to the internal snap ratchet, the additional external hold-down slips keep the TXP packer in position so that displacements of the packer element do not occur with high differential pressures. The packer element of the TXP packer is available in various elastomers for different well requirements.
- High differential pressure rating from below and above
- Mechanical lock to avoid premature setting while running liner
- Full bore eliminates restrictions for subsequent tool runs
- Hardened hold-down slips
- Internal body lock ring positively locks in applied setting force
- Can be run with hydraulic set or mechanical set liner hanger