The Voyager™ frac system was specifically designed to remove any components that limit the performance of the end user’s well. The robust design of the Voyager 15XT openhole (OH) packer was tested to 15,000 psi (1,034 bar) at 350°F (177° C) to API 19 OH – VI qualification to meet and exceed customer requirements for openhole and cased-hole completions.
The Voyager 15XT OH packer is set by applying differential pressure against a temporary or permanent plugging device in the casing below. The setting pressure can be adjusted through field-accessible shear pins.
- Hydraulically activated dual-acting setting piston
- Anti-preset feature prevents premature setting
- Rugged, high-differential pressure dual element designed for multistage fracturing in openhole or cased hole applications
- Tested to 15,000 psi (1,034 bar) at 350° F (177° C)
- Qualified to API 19 OH – VI
- Field-adjustable shear pins for easy setting confirmation
- Rugged slim element stack for larger wash-out, high-differential open hole applications
- One-piece mandrel design reduces number of potential leak paths.
- Compatible with all NOV open hole sleeve systems
- Open hole and cased hole multistage completions
- Acid or proppant stimulations