Fiberglass panels for the new tank and manufactured at Containment Solutions tank manufacturing facilities, then shipped to the job site, where Containment Solutions trained technicians construct the new fiberglass tank inside the existing tank. During the upgrade process all fittings are removed and consolidated into manways to facilitate future access. The hydrostatic reservoir and monitoring fluid are added, and the tank is ready to resume its useful life.
The installed ReTank® was tested to meet the performance requirements of UL 1316, Second Edition.
Hydrostatic Monitoring – By installing the optional reservoir, the monitoring solution can be added. This solution is dyed a deep green and is easy to detect should there be a breach of the inner tank. Throughout the life of the tank, brine solution continuously monitors the integrity of both tank walls.
- Proven Corrosion and Structural Performance
- Proven Compatibility with Methanol, Ethanol, and All Oxygenated Motor Fuels
- Future Access to all Tank Top Fittings and Equipment
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Eliminates Costly Tank Replacement and Downtime
- Provides Secondary Containment with Hydrostatic Monitoring
- Provides 100% Separation Between Inner and Outer Walls
- Tested as a Stand-Alone Tank per UL 1316, Second Edition
- Trained and Certified CSI Employees Manufacture and Assemble ReTank® Systems
- Safety, Methods, Materials, and Procedures are Consistent with FTPI RP T-95-1