Field Optimization Services
Knowledge driven process improvements delivered.
Our specialists are ready to support your operations to achieve improved production efficiency and enhanced environmental performance. With an analytical approach, developer level of technology expertise, and unique testing facilities, we deliver real process improvements.
We provide support on specific process technologies or perform detailed assessments of the entire process system depending on the need. Whether it is a change in fluid characteristics, increased flow rates from new wells, or operational changes that need to be managed, we have the know-how and operational expertise to provide a seamless service from start to finish.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Site survey and fluid characterization to identify the root cause of process challenges
- Process optimization and debottlenecking studies to enhance performance or increase capacity
- CFD simulation and FEA analysis of process equipment to analyze fluids and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Laboratory testing and qualification of technology in our in-house test facility
- Testing and capacity validation of technology and equipment on site to verify performance on live fluids
- Upgrade and retrofit of process technology and equipment to improve performance and increase capacity
- Remote analysis of process data to enable live feedback for process optimization
The detailed reports from our studies provide you with the information required to move forward with cost effective and qualified optimization plans. Whether providing solutions for oil separation, gas treatment, produced water treatment, seawater treatment, solids handling, or hydrate inhibition, we deliver results that improve the operability and performance of production facilities.
We deliver equipment and solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry for the separation and treatment of oil, gas, solids, seawater, and produced water.
Determining environmental risk and understanding the regulatory implications of product registration and waste water discharge can be a costly challenge. Our environmental services help overcome these challenges through risk assessment of discharges, environmental modelling, ecotoxicology testing for chemical registration, and diverse consulting services related to environmental compliance.
Wellstream Processing Testing Services
We provide a unique, versatile once-through testing service, enabling you to develop, optimize, and quantify produced water and separation technologies under field conditions.
We optimize process systems, remove production bottlenecks, improve environmental performance, and support operations through a global network of specialists and a commitment to service.
We use our experience as a leading process systems provider to boost the value of operations, maximize uptime, and improve performance in operations around the globe. Our lifecycle services team are your partner for the full lifetime of your processing equipment and field.
FPSO Topside Services
From redeployment concept into production phase on a new field.