Access multiple NOV applications and services with one login.Register here Sign in
Traditionally, the operator of a wireline logging truck has as little as 18° of vision, but the iMaxx™ wireline truck provides operators with the industry’s most expansive range of vision on the market: 176°.
This new pump-down wireline logging truck has an innovative window design that delivers an unprecedented panoramic view. In addition to the full, front observation window, there are large side windows and an extra-large skylight window for viewing grease heads, top sheaves, and more. To address the additional solar heat that can enter the cabin through these large windows, we use Laminated Saflex® SG solar interlayer glass.
With 24/7 operating conditions, special efforts have been made toward operator comfort with the addition of a high-quality powered captain’s chair:
- Powered lumbar support
- Six-way powered adjustable base
- Heated seat and heated reclining backrest
- Self-leveling arm rests
- Perforated inserts
- Massage system
In conjunction with the upgrades built into our iMaxx pump-down logging truck, all familiar features required for traditional wireline and logging activities are still available (customer’s choice of chassis, variable logging speeds, etc.).
Laminated Saflex SG solar interlayer glass
- Absorbs 96% of UV rays and effectively blocks solar heat transfer
- Has a PVB acoustic quality that helps reduce exterior noise
Wide range of LED lighting available
- Light bars and high-power LED rig lights
- Specialty power-swivel spotlights
- Remote-controlled light towers (up to 120,000 lumens)