Our leak-free stuffing boxes ensure complete sealing by providing simultaneous dynamic and static sealing with the added protection of a gas exclusion system and optional leak monitoring/indicating equipment. Produced fluids are routed down the flowline, keeping them off the wellhead and, most importantly, off the ground.
This stuffing box system provides critical environmental protection while guarding the stuffing boxes' internal components from contamination. It is available in two configurations: dual-mechanical seal (DMS) and triple-lip seal (TLS).
A Z-Seal packing arrangement maintains a continuous seal between the polished rod and the stuffing box shaft as they rotate in unison.
An integrated oil-filled standpipe and roto glyd ring are fitted to each leak-free stuffing box to prevent gas ingress.
- Twin-bearing arrangement that isolates the seal package from polished rod side loading and misalignment
- Available as integral (direct connection to the drive head) or retrofit (using a booth)
- Easy fitting of the cartridge-style seal carrier stack
- Seal package is mechanically locked in the housing cavity for proper performance
- Positive keyed drive of seal sleeve
- Internal standpipe added to divert produced gases away from dynamic sealing faces
- All static O-rings made of FPM