Capable of handling downhole temperatures reaching 660 °F (350 °C), our MTM pumps extend the application range of PC downhole pumps in high-temperature wells that were previously thought to be out of the range of PCPs. MTM pumps do not use elastomers, eliminating all limitations resulting from an elastomeric stator element and raising the maximum downhole temperature limit to an unprecedented level.
- Features MTM rotor/stator technology
- Stator does not include elastomer
- Closely controlled tolerances between the MTM rotor/stator clearance for superior performance and allows for rotor change outs in the field which significantly reduces workover time and costs
- Produces low levels of vibration comparable to conventional downhole PC pumps
- Ideally suited to handle hot oil encountered during thermal recovery methods such as steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) and cyclic steam stimulation (CSS)