Our ASEP™ SurveyLine™ single-drum survey wireline unit is designed for running and retrieving survey tools and performing light duty wireline operations such as gauge cutter, lead impression block, and drift runs. It has the option of a diesel/hydraulic or electric/hydraulic power unit. The frame incorporates forklift pockets in the base for ground handling and a single point lifting eye for crane handling.
The SurveyLine is designed to be a compact and lightweight unit, suitable for applications where both weight and footprint are restricted and is ideal for drilling rigs and for retrieving dart plug TOTCO rings. The unit is fitted with removable guards for ease of access during routine maintenance. The open console style allows the operator to comfortably stand at the unit with all the necessary controls clearly identified with engraved stainless-steel labels.
Features and Benefits
- CE, ATEX, and NORSOK standard
- Compact and lightweight, giving access to restricted areas
- Ideally suited for rig floor operations; the unit can be permanently fitted next to the drillers console
- Designed for ease of operation, maintenance, drum change-out, and transportation
- Full stepless range of line speed and pulls
- Flexible for various zoned requirements
- Single-point lift
- Excellent low speed control
- Removable guards on all moving parts to enable ease of access for maintenance
- Integral power pack
- Diesel or electric power unit options