The Tri-J tieback receptacle and seal assembly provides a reliable, field-proven option for running lower completions on a liner. The design incorporates a Tri-J tieback receptacle that remains downhole as well as a reusable seal assembly that allows equipment to be run in hole and reconnected for the stimulation and production operations.
The Tri-J is disconnected by applying compression, followed by a one-quarter right-hand turn when picking up. Upon re-entry into the wellbore, the seal assembly is reconnected by setting down on the tieback receptacle to latch in.
- Fully compatible with lower completion technologies
- Simple operation for reconnecting and stimulating
- Proven seal assembly that maintains integrity up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
- Full-bore design does not add any restrictions to the completed liner
- Simple design saves time and money during installation, stimulation, and production operations
- Openhole and cemented liner completions
- Openhole and cemented sleeve systems
- High differential pressure applications that require wellbore integrity up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
Tri-J Connector Specifications
|OD||6.000 in. (152.40 mm)|
|Body ID||4.000 in. (101.60 mm)|
|Length||62.74 in. (1.594 mm)|
|Tensile rating||200,000 lbf (88 960 daN)
|Internal pressure rating||10,000 psi (69 000 kPa)|