The Tri-J tieback receptacle and seal assembly provides a reliable, field-proven option for running lower completions on a liner.
The Tri-J tieback receptacle and seal assembly provides a reliable, field-proven option for running lower completions on a liner. The design incorporates a Tri-J tieback receptacle that remains downhole as well as a reusable seal assembly that allows equipment to be run in hole and reconnected for the stimulation and production operations.
The Tri-J is disconnected by applying compression, followed by a one-quarter right-hand turn when picking up. Upon re-entry into the wellbore, the seal assembly is reconnected by setting down on the tieback receptacle to latch in.
- Fully compatible with lower completion technologies
- Simple operation for reconnecting and stimulating
- Proven seal assembly that maintains integrity up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
- Full-bore design does not add any restrictions to the completed liner
- Simple design saves time and money during installation, stimulation, and production operations
- Openhole and cemented liner completions
- Openhole and cemented sleeve systems
- High differential pressure applications that require wellbore integrity up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
Tri-J Connector Specifications
|6.000 in. (152.40 mm)
|4.000 in. (101.60 mm)
|62.74 in. (1.594 mm)
|200,000 lbf (88 960 daN)
|Internal pressure rating
|10,000 psi (69 000 kPa)
TXP Liner Top Packer
Developed for high differential pressures, the TXP liner top packer provides additional sealing of the annular space between the liner and casing.
VXP Liner Top Packer
Developed for high differential pressures, the VXP liner top packer is also ISO 14310/14998 V0 certified.
Polished Bore Receptacle
Achieve superior sealing properties with our polished bore receptacle. Our polished bore receptacle (PBR) can be combined with our SURESET Liner Hanger Packer, VXP Liner Top Packer, or used with a setting sleeve and our GSP-II liner hanger in order to deliver superior performance when tieback stems are necessary.
Bottom-Set Tieback Packer
The bottom-set tieback (BST) packer is run secondary to isolate leaks at the liner top.