Our Vector™ Series 36i drilling motor creates an axial impulse directly at the bit, increasing drilling efficiency and allowing the bit to maintain constant contact with the formation. The fully sealed motor provides 100% flow to the bit, maximizes bit hydraulics, and may be used in air drilling applications. With the same high-torque capacity and axial and radial support as our Series 36 drilling motor, the Series 36i succeeds in the most demanding applications. The system requires no added pressure drop and is compatible with measurement-while-drilling (MWD) systems.
- Mechanism disengages when the bit is off-bottom; minimum weight on bit (WOB) required to activate
- Low-amplitude axial motion generated directly in the bottomhole assembly (BHA)
- Sealed, oil-lubricated bearing assembly
- 100% flow to bit—no bypass
- Ultra-duty bearing mandrel for high-torque power sections
- Improved stick/slip mitigation and weight transfer
- Increased rate of penetration (ROP)