Quality surveillance services across a wide range of industries
Tuboscope’s Vendor Surveillance will dispatch qualified representatives and technical specialists to conduct audits and/or monitor client project activities at vendors’ and mill sites. Main commodities for tubular inspections include oil country tubular goods (OCTG) casing, line pipe, threading, flange, fitting, valves, the wellhead, and downhole equipment.
- Mill auditing and surveillance
- Review of vendor personnel qualification records
- In-process surveillance
- Witness of factory acceptance test, run test, and hydrostatic tests
- Verification of product traceability
- Document review of materials
- Final verification of finished products
- Verification of packaging and marking
- Witness loading and offloading activities
- Report system verifies and reports status of activities related to agreed assignment.
- Detailed surveillance reports ensure all activities are properly monitored for compliance during manufacturing, inspection, and testing.
We also perform inspections of heavy steel structures such as oil derricks/rigs, rig equipment, cranes, modular, bridge structures, and pressure piping fabrication. Our technicians help ensure compliance of your products by continuous monitoring to verify the fabricator follows and complies with the required specifications and contract documents. Our experienced technicians are issued calibrated measuring tools and portable NDT equipment to perform inspections and verification checks on-site.
Industrial inspection services include:
- Incoming material receiving and document review
- Mechanical and performance tests of received material
- Cutting and traceability verification of material
- Survey team to verify fit-up and dimensional checks
- Monitoring on-site and outside vendor fabrication activities
- Welding inspection and nondestructive testing
- NACE coating and QA/QC final inspections
- Electrical and instrument verification and inspection
- ASME pressure vessel equipment inspections
- Verification of packing, marking, and expediting services
- Vessel unloads and load surveillance
- Project management and quality management service capabilities